Looking Glass Covid 19 Rules & RegulationsHelp Us Keep You Safe.
Hello everyone, as you all know we will be opening up our doors again June 1st.
As excited and thrilled we are to see your beautiful faces again there will be some STRICT & MANDATORY changes put into effect to protect our team as well as our clients.
We kindly ask you please take the time to carefully read each new protocol as failure to not comply will result in a cancelled appointment.
First and most importantly if you or anyone in your home is experiencing any flu or COVID related symptoms please cancel your appointment. There will be no cancellation charges as our main concern is the safety of you and others in the salon. If you arrive at your appointment with any symptoms you will be kindly
asked to leave and reschedule.
- Masks must be worn to your appointment and kept on for the entirety of your service.
- When you arrive at your appointment we ask you please call or text your service provider for permission to enter the building. During this time the number of clients in the studio will be extremely small so it’s imperative you arrive at your scheduled time. This allows us to properly clean and sterilize our equipment and tools to provide you with the safest service.
- Next, when you arrive at the studio the front door will be open to limit the number of clients contacting the door handle. There will be a sanitation table when you first arrive. We ask you please stop and sanitize your hands here. You will then wait for the go ahead from your stylist to make your way to your designated chair.
- We also ask you to come with limited belongings. This means no large bags, food or laptops. Purses, small coats and a water or coffee is ok. We are no longer able to provide refreshments so please keep that in mind for your appointment.
- If you are needing to use the restroom during your appointment there will be paper towel available to dry off your hands all well as a garbage with a foot pedal to dispose of it.
- We will no longer allow extra guests at appointments during the time being. As much as we love meeting your family and friends it is crucial to keep the numbers small in our studio.
We want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all the love and support we have received during this time. We truly can’t wait to get back to doing what we love, even if things will look and feel a little different.
If you have any questions about these changes feel free to contact any of The Looking Glass girls as they will be happy to answer any concerns.
In Bonnie We Trust.
The Looking Glass